Google Ad Word is a marketing tool offered by google.com. Having a Google AdWord account greatly increases search engine ranking (closer to top of the list), and increases speed of time your site begins being included in search results. *Note that yahoo.com has same program, if wanted.
For a one time fee of $125 for us to set up account for you - all fees for clicks will be billed directly to you from google.com each month. You can monitor your account, clicks, and keywords online at any time.
How it works:
Costs and payment:
- You create your ads - You create ads and choose keywords, which are words or phrases related to your business.
- our ads appear on Google - When people search on Google using one of your keywords, your ad may appear next to the search results. Now you're advertising to an audience that's already interested in you.
- You attract customers - People can simply click your ad to make a purchase or learn more about you.
- Set your budget - There's no minimum spending requirement--the amount you pay for AdWords is up to you. You can, for instance, set a daily budget of five dollars and a maximum cost of ten cents for each click on your ad.
- Avoid guesswork - We provide keyword traffic and cost estimates so you can make informed decisions about choosing keywords and maximizing your budget.
- Pay only for results - You're charged only if someone clicks your ad, not when your ad is displayed.
Click Here to Close Window